At Daly Movers Inc., we understand that finding the right type of warehouse storage facility for your needs can be tedious and stressful. You can be assured that your belongings will be as safe in our facility as they would be in your home.
Operating a Department of Defense-approved warehouse space, we offer both short- and long-term storage that’s safe and secure. Our facilities are monitore 24 hours a day to protect your belongings from fire and theft. We also control against insects and rodents. Temperature zones are also adjusted accordingly so as to not damage your items. We take our storing your possessions seriously!
Considering Daly Movers’ storage services? To learn more about our warehouse and custom services, give us a call at (800) 395-6683, or fill out our free quote form.
Full-Service Storage Solutions
Sometimes, you need to store items while you’re in the moving process. Luckily, we’ve got that covered, too. In addition to regular moving services, Daly Movers also has storage space available for you to use.
With a 42,000-square-foot area dedicated to storage, we’re sure we can help hold your stuff for you safely and securely. Our storage facility is equipped with rack systems and carefully organized so that no items are lost or damaged.
We’re a full-service moving and storage company, and we offer various types of storing for you to choose from, including:
- Long-term storing: If you’re looking for a new home out of state or are temporarily relocating for a few years, we can store furniture and other items long-term.
- Short-term storing: Whether it’s day by day, week by week, or month to month, we can keep things safe.
- Furniture storage: We properly crate and store each type of furniture.
- Office storage: For when your office is rightsizing and you want to hold certain items during the process.
In addition, we offer distribution services. This includes fanning in and fanning out office and commercial goods that require a warehouse hub to maximize product distribution and consolidation.
With strict inventory management control and on-hand product control systems, we keep product tracking and movement a simple affair.
Are Storage Services For You?
You may be asking yourself, “Do I really need to store anything right now?” The answer is, it depends. You need to ask yourself what you’re thinking about storing and how long you plan to store it.
When deciding on whether to use our storage services, go through these questions:
- Are you moving abroad and plan on returning?
- Are you a business owner and looking to do an office relocation or rightsizing?
- Looking to declutter your current space?
- Do you have a lot of seasonal items (snowmobile, jet ski, etc) you don’t have space for?
- Are you handling an estate and are unsure about some items?
These questions are just the tip of the iceberg. But they’re a good starting point to get you thinking.
Something you also may be asking yourself is, “What do you do with my stored items?” The answer is simple: We hold on to them and keep them safe. As for how we keep them safe and secure, we make sure to do these four things:
- Make sure our storage systems are safe against rodents, weather and theft.
- Properly load and unload items.
- Use wooden crates for furniture, and use furniture pads. All soft furniture, like couches and chairs, are individually wrapped in paper pads and shrink wrapped to prevent soiling (they’re then stored “on their feet” on special “couch racks” to prevent any indentations to the cushions).
- Stay on top of everything being stored and use product tracking.
Preparing for Storage
Getting ready to store some items? Not sure where to begin? Whether you want to go at it alone with smaller items or need our assistance with large furniture, we can help.
If you have mostly small items and want the peace of mind knowing that you packed it the way you wanted, we can provide the materials. We carry a complete line of professional packing materials and boxes, plus we can even custom make specialty boxes and crates to your dimensions.
If you’re considering Daly Movers’ help, we’re more than happy to do so. Our professional packers will come to your home or office on your time and properly pack everything into storage. All you’ll need to do is let our movers know what’s being stored and make sure everything is cleaned.
Get A Free Storage Quote From Daly Movers
No matter your storage needs, Daly Movers Inc. wants to help. We service Orange County and the surrounding Southern California area.
Getting started is easy. All you need to do is fill out our form for a free quote. If you have specific questions about our storage services and would like to talk to someone, don’t hesitate to call us at (800) 395-6683. We look forward to hearing from you!