Orange County To Las Vegas Movers
Moving From Orange County to Las Vegas
We have been helping Orange County residents relocate since 1984. From the beginning of your trip to the end, Daly Movers gets things done professionally, efficiently and affordably. While other moving companies may have made past moving experiences less than ideal, let Daly Movers show you how well your move can go.
Our Long-Distance Moving Services
When partnered with Daly Movers, moving from Orange County to Las Vegas doesn’t have to feel overwhelming. As a full-service mover, we have the personnel, experience and equipment to pack, load transport and even unpack all of your belongings without you lifting a finger. Here are a few interstate services we offer:
- When you plan, you avoid last-minute issues, confusion and drama – we create a moving services plan to streamline your moving process.
- Protect your belongings in our Department of Defense-approved warehouse storage. Temperature-controlled and monitored around the clock, we offer short- and long-term storage options.
- We are trained to handle luxury and classic cars and rugged SUVs. You can integrate auto transport into your move or use it as a solo service.
- Not sure how to move a particular item? You may need one of our specialty moves, including antiques, electronics, emergencies and even estate cleanouts.
With a breadth of experience in the moving industry, we know how to show up for our customers during this immensely stressful time. We have refined our services over the years, and we can customize our services even further as we continue to listen.
Comparing Orange County to Las Vegas
Moving from Orange County to Las Vegas is one thing. Getting adjusted is another entirely. No matter which part of California you are moving from, Las Vegas has some significant attractions, people, and cultural differences.
As you design your moving plan, the experts at Daly Movers have put together a few key differences between the two locations to help you plan appropriately.
- Climate: It’s no secret that Cali’s weather is a big draw. Things are slightly different in Las Vegas, a valley with no Pacific Ocean. In Vegas, expect more than a few weeks of 100-degree days and dry air, or Vegas Throat. Once you get used to the change, you’ll appreciate that Vegas has eight months of pretty nice weather without the potential for earthquakes and wildfires.
- Housing: Vegas is, on average, far more affordable than California. While places in California have prices that make the eyeballs bulge, Las Vegas home prices are nearly half the price. If you’re renting, the prices are very reasonable.
- Water: It won’t be a surprise to any Californian that water is scarce in Las Vegas, you may be surprised by how much excessive water use is discouraged by the residential and commercial areas of the city.
- Nightlife: We all know the images Las Vegas conjures up. Compared to California’s laid-back nature, it will be an adjustment, especially for families. There are plenty of ways to avoid The Strip, including wonderful nearby residential neighborhoods.
While there are some key differences between California and Las Vegas, we hope that becoming aware of them ahead of time will make your upcoming move even smoother.
Get Your Free Estimate From Daly Movers
If you want to move from Orange County to Las Vegas confidently, Daly Movers is the long-distance moving company for you. Experienced, with the reputation to back it up, you’ll get a customized experience at a price you can afford when you work with us. At Daly Movers, we keep our customers’ best interests in mind at every step, and strive to accommodate your relocation needs in Orange County and beyond at competitive rates.
Want a stress-free move? Give us a call at (800) 395-6683 and improve your moving experience by telling us exactly what you need.
To get started, you’ll need a moving quote. We provide them for free. To request your free moving quote, fill out this simple online form today.