Before choosing an Orange County piano moving company, do some research to ensure you choose the right crew. Piano relocations are not easy; only experienced moving companies have the equipment and experience to handle the job
. Plus, there are plenty of inexperienced businesses out there who will claim to have the knowledge to handle the job but end up permanently damaging your prized possession. So before you choose a particular company, you should vet them thoroughly.
Here are a few ways to spot a qualified Orange County piano moving company:
- Look for any reviews on Google and Yelp that mention piano moving
- Check their website to look for key stats like how long they've been operating and how many pianos they've moved
- Check their referral rate and claims rate
- Confirm they have the proper licensing and insurance
- Do they mention any specialized equipment for moving a piano?
- Is their customer service team sharp and attentive
- Are they able to meet all your needs
At Daly Movers, we've been in business for over 50 years, and in that time, we've traveled over 25 million miles and served over 65,000 customers. We've handled countless piano moves without any hassles
, and we maintain a stellar claims rate of less than 0.005%. We have the proper tools and professional training to transport a piano with the proper care and diligence. So, when you're searching for the best Orange County piano moving company, call us.
When you're planning your next move and want to ensure your piano makes it safely from point A to point B with no damage or delays, you can trust Daly Movers to handle the job. We serve all of Orange County (also known as the O.C.) and the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim metropolitan area. Call 714-538-2831 today for a free, personalized moving quote.