A car is not just a vehicle. It is a family member. We know you take great pride in your car, so you want your car to come with you when you move.
It doesn’t matter how long you want to stay in another place. We have services to allow you to take your car with you. The vehicle will enable you to explore places far from your house as well, like going to a cafe in the suburbs, driving to a city parade nearby or simply getting groceries from a nearby store.
You can be moving for many reasons, but there won’t be anywhere you will not have your car with you. There are many ways you can make this happen, the most common of which is driving yourself or hiring car shipping companies like us.
Hiring an Orange County, CA car transport service company would be a better option. Here are some benefits of an auto transport company:
- No Trip Planning: Driving from point A to point B can be difficult depending on the season. Maps are not always accurate about the closed routes. If you are not familiar with the area, it can take you much longer than estimated.
- Save Time: Whether you are driving across the state or the country, you are spending your time. You can save time and use it for essential tasks by hiring movers to make a move for you.
- Road Trip Costs: Consider gas, snacks, meals, hotel stays, and much more. And if anything happens to your car during the travel, you will end up losing both time and money.
- Car Safety: No one can predict an animal running across the street or some driver crashing into your car. Professional drivers are trained for long hours of driving and are trained to handle all kinds of situations.
- Your Safety: Rain, snow, falling debris, and rocks can cause accidents during the journey. You would want to enjoy the new place and think about things rather than feel stressed about the trip. Ship your vehicle and avoid long-distance driving and unpredictable weather.
- Zero Car Miles: Don’t put unnecessary miles on your car. It prematurely shortens its healthy lifespan and decreases its resale value. Driving long distances will add miles and cause wear and tear on the vehicle.
- Ship Multiple Cars: It’s best to ship all your cars at once as they usually go together, which means the shipping cost gets divided among all the cars being delivered. You will end up paying more if you drive it yourself as you will have to pay for gas, hotel stays, food and much other stuff.
- Keep Insurance Costs Down: Your insurance rates depend on the number of miles you drive each year. Your car’s premium increases with the increasing number of miles. Even a small road accident can cost you more. You can eliminate all this stress by simply shipping your car.
- It’s Not That Expensive: If you calculate the time and money you’ll spend on driving your car yourself, transport prices will turn out to be a better option.