Movers Seal Beach
Movers Seal Beach
Since 1979, Daly Movers has been improving the moving process for our Seal Beach customers by adding more and more services to our list, including:
- Local Moving Services
- Long-Distance Moving Services
- Commercial Moving Services
- Specialty Moving Services
- Senior Moving Services
- Packing & Crating Services
- Warehouse Storage Solutions
Here’s what makes us better than other Southern California movers:
- Since 1979, we’ve accumulated over 40 years of moving & storage experience
- We love to give back as a sponsor of Habitat for Humanity, a supporter of Move for Hunger, a participant in Orange Co. Recycling Days, and in taking part in Museums on the Move
- Fully Accredited, Licensed, and Insured
Daly Movers has helped hundreds of residents and businesses all over Orange County, including those moving to, from or within Seal Beach for their moving, packing, and storage needs.
Daly Movers has over 40 years of moving and storage experience which they use to uphold the highest standards in quality assurance. With their extensive experience as a moving company in Orange County, Daly Movers is also an agent for Wheaton World Wide Moving, a nationwide provider with a reputation for providing excellent customer service.
From full- and partial-service moving, packing and warehouse storage solutions to labor-only services for those that need an extra hand. If you’re planning a move in and around Orange County or a move from Southern California to anywhere in the world, Daly Movers delivers.
Moving & Storage Services in Seal Beach, CA
Daly Movers provides a full range of moving, packing and warehouse storage services for customers all over Orange County including:
Benefits You Can Expect from Daly Movers
Though Daly Movers has a large list of services available for everyone, we’re also the best choice to help you relocate because:
- We have over 40 years of experience in the moving & storage industry
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to move you and your items
- We offer Quality Assurance as award-winning Orange County movers
- We give back to the community via partnerships with companies like Move for Hunger, Habitat for Humanity, Orange Co. Recycling Days & Museums on the Move
- We have plenty of moving resources including packing tips, moving checklist, important moving documents and other information to keep your move simple and stress-free
Things To Do In Seal Beach
Located on the coast in the northern end of Orange County, Seal Beach is a quaint town with a hometown-like quality. In fact, there are quite a few charming restaurants and shops along Seal Beach’s old town Main Street. A nice town with nice people, there are always plenty of things to do, including:
- Seal Beach Shoreline: You can’t live in Seal Beach without taking a trip to its namesake! Walk along the boardwalk, the pier and along the beach. Listen to the waves crashing on the shore while you take a comforting stroll. When the weather permits, feel free to dip your toes into the refreshing waters.
- Food Tours: Whether you’ve walked around town, along the beach or have gone for a swim, you’re bound to work up quite an appetite. Take a guided food tour around Seal Beach and discover some of its best eateries at many of the town’s award-winning restaurants.
- M&M Surfing School: Father and son team, Mike & Mike Pless (known as “Little Mike” & “Big Mike” respectively) started the M&M Surfing School to bring their personal years of experience in surfing to create an educational establishment to help develop form and maintain a foundation to foster surfing enjoyment. Programs are scaled to individual skill levels, so don’t be afraid to register for in-person or online classes!
- Knock-Knock Toys & Gifts: Close to the Seal Beach shoreline, this charming toy shop has a varied selection of large and small toys, gifts and collectibles for all ages, includes those “kids at heart” types. At Knock-Knock Toys & Gifts, take a trip down memory lane as this environment evokes feelings of nostalgia from adults remembering their own childhood toy shops.
- Hennessey’s Grill: As night approaches, make a stop at Hennessey’s Grill for great food and drinks, amazing service and both indoor and outdoor seating. With multi-sport screens in the bar area, and the overall menu priced within an affordable range, Hennessey’s Grill is only a few blocks away from Seal Beach, so stop on by!
Seal Beach Moving & Storage Quote
Coupled with the amount of services we offer, our high-quality moving & storage services are perfect for those looking to move somewhere new with as little stress as possible.