Long Distance Movers
Compared to a local move, interstate moving comes with its own set of challenges. At Daly Movers, we have over 40 years of experience in full-service, long-distance moving. Working with our professional moving team, you can rest easy knowing your items are being taken care of and moved by experts.
As an interstate agent for Arpin Van Lines, we have access to the premier interstate carrier in the moving industry and with over 500 agents nationwide, we can get you wherever you need to be. Not all long-distance movers in California are partnered with Arpin Van Lines, and we are proud to say that we were even selected as the Arpin “Agent of the Month” in November 2020.
Customer service is always our top priority, so we work with you to create a custom long-distance moving plan that best fits your needs. So, if you are looking for trusted and reliable Orange County and greater Los Angeles long-distance movers, Daly Movers is here to help.
Long-Distance Moving Services
At Daly Movers, we understand what it takes to have a successful long-distance move. When you work with us, we make sure that all of your needs are being met and provide top-quality customer service. Our moving and storage services can help you have a stress-free, easy moving experience.
Our long-distance moving services include:
- Packing and Unpacking Services: We offer both partial and full packing services depending on your needs. Our professional packers will expertly pack your items. We also offer to unpack your items for you into your new home.
- Custom Crating Services: If you have any fragile or valuable items, we can ensure their safety with our custom crating services.
- Specialty Movers: Our movers have the experience to handle any kind of specialty move. We can move anything from wine cellar collections to pianos to antiques and more.
- Residential and Commercial Movers: We go beyond just residential moves. From office spaces to restaurants to museums, we can move you into your new space, quickly and easily.
- Warehouse Storage: If you decide you need to store away a few items, or even your entire home as you look for a new home, we can keep your items safe in our secure, climate-controlled warehouse storage facility.
If your next move is taking you out of the country, we also offer top-rated international moving services. Our goal is to work with you to create a stress-free moving experience and keep you on time and your moving costs within budget.
Planning a Long-Distance Move
When you are planning your out of state move, it can be overwhelming, and you may not know where to start. Here are a few tips to keep in mind as you start the moving process:
Make a checklist: Before you do anything, make sure to write out a list of everything that needs to get done before moving day. Give everything a due date and create a timeline to stay on track and ensure that all things on the list get done.
Create an Inventory of Your Items: As you pack, keep an inventory of everything you are bringing with you. As you unpack, use this list to know if everything made it to your new space.
Pack Items for Your First Night: Pack separate bags of everything you will need for your first night in your new home, so you are not scrambling to look through boxes.
Check for Items Not Allowed: Check with the moving company what items cannot be moved in the moving truck. Plan to move those items yourself.
You can also check out our Buyer’s Guide for Household Moves for more information and tips.
Request a Free Long-Distance Moving Quote Today
If you are interested in working with Daly movers as your long-distance moving company, get in touch with one of our representatives today and give us a call at (800) 395-6683 or fill out our online form to request a quote.