Gun Safe Movers
When you decide to move, especially after spending years in your house, you eventually take inventory of your items, like clothes, furniture, electronics – all things that you can easily pack and move. But what about large, heavy objects, like a gun safe? That’s where Daly Movers comes in. Our skilled gun safe movers can help you move your safe efficiently and safely.
Moving a gun safe is not only difficult but can be dangerous if not done properly. You keep your valuable possessions there, so why not take extra precautions to keep the safe in the best condition possible?
Moving a gun safe requires training and specialized equipment in order for the safe to be moved without damaging it or the rest of your property. At Daly Movers, we train our expert movers on the best techniques and skills to move large, heavy objects like gun safes. We can move your safe quickly, without injury and, most importantly, without damage to your property.
How We Protect Your Belongings
When you’re planning your move in, there is always the risk of damaging your possessions along the way. It’s no wonder — you’re not a professional, so there is always risk involved. You keep valued possessions in your safe, so why allow anyone but an expert move it? At Daly Movers, our movers are highly skilled in moving heavy objects, so we can guarantee your gun safe will remain in perfect condition throughout the move.
- Use padding and straps to secure your safe.
- Efficiently maneuver your safe out of your home without damage to the safe or your home.
- Use proper equipment like dollies while getting your safe onto our transport truck.
- Ensure the safe will remain in place using tie-downs.
- Protect the safe during transportation with padding and blankets.
- Safely move your safe into your new home.
Prepare Your Gun Safe
Before we visit your house to move your gun safe, we need to be prepared for all situations. The best thing you can do as a homeowner is properly prepare your gun safe for moving.
The most important step is removing any guns and ammunition from your safe. We legally cannot move any type of firearm, so it is your responsibility as the registered owner to do so.
The next steps are:
- Remove anything else from the safe. You should pack these things separately and mark the boxes or containers the possessions are in, so you know they belong in the safe once you reach your destination.
- Unbolt your safe from the floor if it is affixed to the floor.
- Alternatively, make sure to tell your movers ahead of time that they will need to unbolt the safe so they can bring the proper tools.
- Clear a path through your home so our movers can safely move through the space.
Our movers need to know certain things about the safe before moving day.
- If moving the gun safe up or down stairs, let us know how many flights of stairs are involved.
- If moving the gun safe to a different room, measure any doorways the safe will need to be moved through.
- Please let us know how much the safe weighs so we can be sure to have all equipment on hand to move the safe quickly and efficiently.
Once we have all the information needed, we can ensure our movers will move your gun safe quickly and without any damage done.
Move Your Gun Safe with Daly Movers, Inc.
Daly Movers, Inc. is a full-service moving company dedicated to great service and easy moves for our customers.
Since 1979, our professional movers have been handling moves large and small, locally and long-distance. When you move with Daly, you’re putting your trust in our hands, and we can prove to you that you made the right decision.
Let us do the heavy lifting and move your gun safe quickly and safely. Our experts operate with the highest standards of quality.